Resting lightly upon the ground within a 33,000 acre, private concession in the Kruger National Park, Singita Sweni Lodge is nestled beautifully amongst hundreds of trees at the edge of the Sweni River. In this tranquil, intimate hideaway, the decks of the lodge seem to hover in the branches, while inside, rich calming colours and textures echo the hues of the natural surroundings.
Rates inclusive of 14% V.A.T. • South African Rands • Subject to Availability
|Description||1 Jan 2018 to 31 Dec 2018|
|Suite - Per Adult Per Night||24 975.00|
|Suite - Per Child Per Night||12 490.00|
|Pool Suite Double/Twin *minimum charge of two guests per person per night||29 975.00|
|Private Use 7 Doubles/Twins; maximum 14 guests||244 780.00|
|Private Vehicle* per vehicle per day||14 065.00|
|Pilot/Guide Accommodation per person per night||2 255.00|
* A private vehicle needs to be booked for the full duration of a guest’s stay at a property. To guarantee a private vehicle, it needs to be booked prior to arrival. All private vehicles are subject to availability at the time of booking.
|Validity Period 16 Jan – 19 Dec 2018|
SABI SAND / KRUGER PARK COMBO
|Book a combination of three nights at Boulders or Ebony Lodge and three nights at Lebombo or Sweni
Lodge and receive one of the nights and one flight per person between the lodges complimentary.
|• A minimum of six nights is required, with a minimum of three nights at Lebombo or Sweni Lodge
• Excludes the Two-Bedroom Suite at Lebombo and the Pool Suite at Sweni Lodge
|BEST OF BOTH|
|Book a combination of two nights at Ebony or Boulders Lodge and two nights at Lebombo or Sweni Lodge
and receive one flight per person between the lodges complimentary.
|• A minimum of four nights is required, with a minimum of two nights at Ebony or Boulders Lodge and two nights
at Lebombo or Sweni Lodge
|Valid: 16 Jan – 31 May 2018 & 01 Sep – 19 Dec 2018|
|STAY 4 / PAY 3 – SINGITA KRUGER NATIONAL PARK|
|Book four nights at either Lebombo or Sweni Lodges and only pay for three.||• A minimum of four nights is required|
- Six 1-bedroom suites
- There is complimentary internet (WiFi) access, however due to the remote location of the lodge, the wireless connection can be slow and intermittent
- Electricity/power available: 220V. Converters are also available and hair dryers are supplied in each suite
- There is a swimming pool in the main lodge area
- Spa and gym facilities are available
- The Singita Boutique & Gallery and Premier Wine Boutique
- There is a television available in the library at the main lodge
- Dependent upon area coverage, there is mobile phone signal
- Children of all ages are welcome. There are baby- sitting services available and tailor-made activities to suit each family. In the interest of safety, participation of children in game activities is at the discretion of your guide.
During your stay at Singita Boulders Lodge, you are likely to spot a great variety of wildlife, including species such as leopard, lion, rhino, large herds of buffalo, elephant, reedbuck, hyena, hippopotamus, nyala, cheetah, wild dogs and many types of birds.
- We can arrange scheduled flights or private charters for your trip. All flights land at the Satara airstrip located 45 minutes from the lodge. Guests are collected off the flight by Singita staff and transported to the lodge in a closed air-conditioned vehicle
- On scheduled flights, the weight of luggage is restricted to 20kg (44lb) for checked baggage and 5kg (11lb) for hand luggage
- Johannesburg – Satara: approximately 1 hour 30 minute
- Nelspruit – Satara: approximately 45 minutes
- Private aircraft pilots land at their own risk and are advised to broadcast their intentions on frequency 124,8 Mhz. Landing with prior permission only. Please note that only a small number of companies have permission to land at the Satara airstrip as it is run by the National Parks Board. Please contact reservations for a list of recommended charter companies.
- All charters are to be aware of the operating guidelines for pilots in the park and are to obtain prior permission before landing.
- Planes that can land at the Satara airstrip: King Air, Cessna and PC12.
- Runway: 17/35
- Latitude: 24° 22” 31.6’ S
- Longitude: 31° 46” 58.8’ E
- Elevation: 850ft
- Width: 20m
- Length: 1 000m
- Surface: gravel
- Frequencies in use: Lowveld
- Information: 119.0 VFR 124.8
- Closest non-precision let down facility is Skukuza NDB SZ 233
Your Journey To Reach Us - By Road
- From Johannesburg: approximately 8hr drive (+/- 600km)
- From Hazyview: approximately 3hr30minute drive (+/- 156km)
- From Nelspruit: approximately 4hr drive (+/- 216km)
- From Hoedspruit: approximately 2-3hr drive (+/- 155km)
- From Skukuza: approximately 2-3hr drive (+/-110km)
Rates are quoted in South African Rand (ZAR), inclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT) at 14% and are subject to change.
Accommodation at Sweni Lodges includes:
- All meals and beverages (including premium wines, spirits and liqueurs, but excluding French Champagne)
- Twice daily open Land Rover safaris, walking safaris, mountain biking safaris (accompanied by experienced guides and trackers), archery
- Return road transfers between the Satara airstrip and the lodges
- Laundry service
- Tourism levy at R62 per person per night
- Telephone calls
- Purchases from the Singita Boutique & Gallery
- French Champagne
- Spa treatments
- Transport to and from the reserve. Please see our flight & access documentation.
- Children of all ages are welcome at Singita Sweni Lodge.
- Infants under the age of 2 years will be accommodated free of charge.
- Children aged 2-16 years will be accommodated at 50% of the adult rate when sharing a standard Suite with 1 adult or child.
- Children accommodated in their own suite will attract the full adult rate.
- Triples are available on request. An additional room needs to be booked and a minimum charge of 3 adults will apply.
- Families of up to 3 members (including at least 1 child under the age of 10) are required to book and pay for the use of a private safari vehicle (subject to availability)
- Families of 4 or more members (including at least 1 child under the age of 10) are guaranteed the complimentary use of a private safari vehicle.
- In the interest of safety, participation of children in game activities is at the discretion of the guide.
- Single supplement will apply if three or more single rooms are booked in a reservation. A supplement of 25% of the adult rate will be added from the third single room onwards.
Deposit of 50% of the total accommodation charge is required on confirmation. Balance is due 30 days prior to arrival. For bookings made within 30 days of travel, we require full payment on confirmation.
Due to the increasing fuel cost, Federal Air may increase their fuel surcharge during the year, in which case the incremental must be borne by the client. Singita Game Reserves and Cybercapetown will not be accountable for any incremental costs.
For the period 16 January – 19 December annually, provisional reservations may be held for 21 days, after which time the Company is required to either release the space back to Singita for resale, or confirm the reservation by paying a non-refundable deposit. The deposit is calculated at 25% of the total reservation value.
Balance of Payment is due 60 days prior to arrival.
For the Festive Season, defined as 20 December – 15 January annually, provisional reservations may be held for 21 days, after which time the Company is required to either release the space back to Singita for resale, or confirm the reservation by paying a non-refundable deposit. The deposit is calculated at 50% of the total reservation value.
Balance of Payment is due 120 days prior to arrival.
In the event of any confirmed reservation being cancelled, the following cancellation fees will be charged:
- Penalty of 25% of the total reservation value if cancelled up to 61 days prior to arrival
- Penalty of 100% if cancelled 60 days or less prior to arrival
In the event of any confirmed reservation being cancelled during the Festive Season, defined as 20 December – 15 January annually, the following cancellation fees will be charged
- Penalty of 50% of the total reservation value if cancelled up to 121 days prior to arrival
- Penalty of 100% penalty if cancelled 120 days or less prior to arrival
JULY - AUGUST
This period is defined as: 01 July 2017 – 31 August 2017 & 01 July 2018 – 31 August 2018
- Minimum Stay at Boulders Lodge: For guests staying at Boulders Lodge between 01 July 2017 and 31 August 2017, a 3 night minimum night stay is required.
This period is defined as: 20 December 2017 – 15 January 2018 & 01 January 2018 – 15 January 2018 and 20 December 2018 – 15 January 2019
- Minimum Stay for guests travelling during Festive Season: a 3 night minimum night stay is required at all properties.
- Arrivals & Departures for guests travelling during Festive Season: No arrivals and departures on Christmas Day or New Year’s Day at any property.
- Ebony Villa during Festive Season: The Ebony Villa is bookable as a Villa unit only. It will not be possible to book the 2 x two-bedroom suites as individual units over this period.
TERMS & CONDITIONS LINKED TO 01 JULY – 31 AUGUST 2018
A minimum of three nights is required for all guests travelling to Singita Boulders Lodge during the period 01 July – 31 August 2018.
Both the Singita Ebony Villa and the Lebombo Villa are bookable as a Villa unit only during the period 01 July – 31 August 2018. It will not be possible to book the 2 x Family Suites or 2 x Two-Bedroom Suites as individual units at Ebony or Lebombo respectively.