Nestling in the shade ofindigenous riverine trees on the banks of the Msuthlu river lies Little Bush Camp, the newest addition to the Sabi Sabi collection of 5 star safari lodges. Little Bush Camp offers luxury accommodation for family, friends, or small groups.
Delicious dinners eaten outside under gently lit trees are a wonderful experience loved by all. This jewel of the South African bushveld boasts all of the features associated with an exceptional safari lodge - beautiful setting, excellent cuisine and abundant wildlife.
Rates inclusive of 15% VAT • South African Rand ZAR • Subject to Availability
|Luxury Suites Per Person Per Night Sharing
|11 Jan 2018 to 30 Apr 2018||R11 810|
|1 May 2018 to 30 Jun 2018||R10 360|
|1 Jul 2018 to 19 Dec 2018||R11 810|
|20 Dec 2018 to 10 Jan 2019||R13 580|
- Image Gallery
- Terms | Conditions
Six luxury suites, each with a private viewing deck and heated spa bath overlooking the riverbed, are decorated in contemporary African design, complete with luxury furnishings, full bathroom en-suite, indoor and outdoor showers and air-conditioning. Thatched roofs, romantic mosquito nets draped over the comfortable beds and beautiful wooden finishes complete the picture of an exclusive safari getaway.
The lodge itself is intimate, centered on an inviting lounge and leading to an elegant outdoor dining area that rests in the dappled shade of local trees. The pool area is just out of sight across the riverbed and an outdoor boma is the perfect setting for indulging in the finest safari cuisine.
Sabi Sabi's Little Bush Camp offers not only luxurious creature comforts, but a host of adventures as well. The Camp′s idyllic setting makes any safari experience a memorable one. Departing pre dawn and late afternoon, two daily safaris in open Land Rovers showcase the best wildlife experience imaginable. From the Big 5 to the smallest of creatures, skilled rangers and local Shangaan trackers will make sure that the outings are filled with awe inspiring encounters.
SINGLE ROOM POLICY (Excludes 20th December 2018 – 10th January 2019) Bush Lodge / Selati Camp / Earth Lodge / Little Bush Camp
- There will be no single supplement for up to a maximum of 2 suites per booking. (Excluding Deluxe Suites, Presidential Suites and Luxury Villas where a single supplement will apply). Thereafter, guests occupying single suites will be levied a supplement of an additional 50% of the specified daily rate.
- The above rates are per person sharing per night and include open safari vehicle safaris by day and at night to see Africa’s big game accompanied by qualified rangers and trackers, environmental awareness walking safaris, breakfast, lunch, “boma” dinner, a house selection of beverages, WiFi and transfers from our Sabi Sabi Airstrip. Our tariff includes government taxes (VAT).
- Optional extras available are spa treatments at Amani Spa, a selection from our cellar wine collection, premium brand drinks, boutique purchases, telephone calls, laundry and transfers from Skukuza Airport.
- All rates exclude a Guest Conservation Contribution (GCC) of R114 (VAT inclusive) per person per night, collected on behalf of the Sabi Sand Wildtuin (SSW). The maximum payment per guest is restricted to 3 days.
- Sabi Sand Wildtuin entrance fees will be charged for all entries from outside the reserve.
- Sabi Sabi reserves the right to change tariffs without notice subject to implementation or variations of taxes or levies by any authority or the government.
- On Booking 25%
- 45 Day prior arrival 75%
Cancellation & Room Reduction Fees
- 1-20 Day Prior to arrival 100%
- 11- 45 Day Prior to arrival 25%
- 46+ Day Prior to arrival 5%
Cancellation Fees are levied only if losses are incurred by Sabi Sabi as a result of the cancellation.
Should the accommodation be resold in full or in part, cancellation fees will be refunded in full or pro rata less a 5% handling fee.
Christmas Peak Season Pre-Payment – 20th December 2018 – 10th January 2019
- Please note that a Peak Season Surcharge will apply to all reservations during this period.
- 2018 - Full pre-payment of all services (accommodation and relevant transfers) is to be made to Sabi Sabi by 31st August 2018. Any payments not received will result in an automatic release of accommodation for the high season period.
Christmas Peak Season Cancellation & Room Reduction Fees
- 1-60 Day Prior to arrival 100%
- 61- 90 Day Prior to arrival 50%
- 91+ Day Prior to arrival 25%
Bookings received after 1st September 2017 must be paid for in full in order to confirm.
Cancellation policy over Christmas Peak Period is as follows:
- Cancellations between 1st – 20th September 2018 25% Cancellation fee will apply
- Cancellations between 21st September – 20th October 2018 50% Cancellation fee will apply
- Cancellations after the 20th October 2018 100% Cancellation fee will apply
- Providing there is exclusivity of either lodge with family and / or friend’s children may be allowed and rates are available on request.
SAFARI VEHICLE EXCLUSIVITY
a. If vehicle exclusivity is required a charge of R6550 for the vehicle per day will be levied. A Day is regarded as lunch to lunch including an afternoon / evening and morning safari. Vehicle exclusivity is subject to availability and is based on the following seating capacities:
- Bush Lodge – 8 seats
- Little Bush Camp, Selati Camp and Earth Lodge – 6 seats
b. Vehicle exclusivity must be pre-booked and the surcharge, where applicable, will be charged to the extras account.
ELEFUN CENTRE – BUSH LODGE
a. Target age group: 4 - 12 years.
b. Children under 4 years need to be accompanied to the centre by an adult (parent, family member or child minder, which may be booked through Reception).
c. When there are evening activities in the lounge, children under 4 years need to be accompanied by an adult (parent, family member or child minder, which may be booked through Reception).
d. When the EleFun Centre Coordinator is supervising the children in the evening, her responsibility ends at 21h30, after which time a child minder may be booked to sit with the children.
INSURANCE: Please ensure, and we strongly recommend, that your clients are the beneficiaries of a travel insurance policy covering at least injury, death, medical costs, emergency evacuation, repatriation, loss of or damage to personal belongings (due to theft or otherwise) and cancellation.
PLEASE NOTE THAT:
1. Your domicilium and that of your clients will be deemed to be as specified in the Reservation.
2. The booking and all services carried out in terms of the Reservation will be subject to South African law and the jurisdiction of South African courts.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS GROUPS
- Group Definition: 10 or more full paying guests
- Please call us