Earth Lodge is a sanctuarysymbolising a new era in luxury South African safari lodges. Sculpted into a slope of the earth, almost invisible in the landscape, the lodge uses texture, light and space to present a lodge like no other. Taking its cue from the surrounding environment, it has been described as the most environmentally sensitive lodge in Africa.
Earth Lodge reveals itself in a series of sensory revelations. On arrival a hidden corridor leads you down on a journey to a unique and unforgettable experience. The unexpected entrance opens to a panorama of uninterrupted bushveld. As in nature everything at Earth Lodge exists in harmony and you are immediately aware of a sense of calm and a restoring spirit.
Rates inclusive of 14% V.A.T. • South African Rand • Subject to Availability
|11 Jan 2017to 19 Dec 2017||16 560.00|
|20 Dec 2017 to 10 Jan 2018||19 045.00|
|11 Jan 2018 to 19 Dec 2018||18 240.00|
|20 Dec 2018 to 10 Jan 2019||20 975.00|
|Amber Presidential Suite
|11 Jan 2017 to 19 Dec 2017||24 960.00|
|20 Dec 2017 to 10 Jan 2018||28 705.00|
|11 Jan 2018 to 19 Dec 2018||27 360.00|
|20 Dec 2018 to 10 Jan 2019||31 465.00|
Amber Suite Includes private Safari Vehicle
- Image Gallery
- Terms | Conditions
Home to 13 ultra-luxurious suites including the Amber Presidential Suite, the lodge breaks with traditional bush lodge style to create a masterpiece of artistry and innovation. Each of the suites at this luxury lodge features individually designed furniture, private plunge pool, en-suite glass fronted bathroom and indoor and outdoor shower. The natural wooden sculptures by renowned South African artist Geoffrey Armstrong add a powerful magic.
The Amber Suite is a glorious celebration of generous size and space. Beyond belief in its beauty, from the magnificent carved wooden headboard to the deep egg-shaped bath, the suite boasts its own steam room, study and kitchen. It captures the spirit of nature and luxury in one unique experience.
The outdoor boma, its walls sculpted from tree roots and piled up piece by piece, captures the drama of the African night and evokes the power of the wilderness.
An indoor/outdoor dining area overlooking a waterhole and unending bushveld, a secluded library, art gallery, meditation garden; and an underground wine cellar with a collection of over 6000 bottles of rare wines, the venue for an unforgettable dining experience - everything at this luxury lodge has been created for your indulgence.
While on safari escape to the Amani Spa at Earth Lodge and indulge in holistic body, skin and beauty rituals, treatments and massages. At the Amani Spa we create magical moments and turn them into special memories. Treat yourself to one of our individually designed treatment packages for any occasion - honeymoon, birthday or anniversary. Share the experience with your partner in the couple's treatment suite. Or simply indulge yourself because you deserve it!
Each morning and evening you will depart from this luxury safari lodge into the wilderness, either by open Land Rover or on foot for a walking safari, accompanied by your armed and knowledgeable Game Ranger and Shangaan Tracker. Close enough to share in a thrilling encounter with Africa's beautiful wild creatures.
SINGLE ROOM POLICY (Excludes 20th December 2017 – 10th January 2018 & 20th December 2018 – 10th January 2019) Bush Lodge / Selati Camp / Earth Lodge / Little Bush Camp
- There will be no single supplement for up to a maximum of 2 suites per booking. (Excluding Presidential Suites and
- Luxury Villas where a single supplement will apply). Thereafter, guests occupying single suites will be levied a supplement of an additional 50% of the specified daily rate.
- Deposits, cancellation fees and the 5% handling fee are calculated on the total of the invoice.
- On Booking 25%
- 45 Day prior arrival 75%
Cancellation & Room Reduction Fees
- 1-20 Day Prior to arrival 100%
- 11- 45 Day Prior to arrival 25%
- 46+ Day Prior to arrival 5%
Cancellation Fees are levied only if losses are incurred by Sabi Sabi as a result of the cancellation.
Should the accommodation be resold in full or in part, cancellation fees will be refunded in full or pro rata less a 5% handling fee.
Christmas Peak Season Pre-Payment – 20th December 2017 – 10th January 2018 and 20th December 2018 – 10th January 2019
- Please note that a Peak Season Surcharge will apply to all reservations during this period.
- 2017 - Full pre-payment of all services (accommodation and relevant transfers) is to be made to Sabi Sabi by 31st August 2017. Any payments not received will result in an automatic release of accommodation for the high season period
- 2018 - Full pre-payment of all services (accommodation and relevant transfers) is to be made to Sabi Sabi by 31st August 2018. Any payments not received will result in an automatic release of accommodation for the high season period.
Christmas Peak Season Cancellation & Room Reduction Fees
- 1-60 Day Prior to arrival 100%
- 61- 90 Day Prior to arrival 50%
- 91+ Day Prior to arrival 25%
Bookings received after 1st September 2017 must be paid for in full in order to confirm.
Cancellation policy over Christmas Peak Period is as follows:
- Cancellations between 1st – 20th September 2017 25% Cancellation fee will apply
- Cancellations between 21st September – 20th October 2017 50% Cancellation fee will apply
- Cancellations after the 20th October 2017 100% Cancellation fee will apply
- Cancellations between 1st – 20th September 2018 25% Cancellation fee will apply
- Cancellations between 21st September – 20th October 2018 50% Cancellation fee will apply
- Cancellations after the 20th October 2018 100% Cancellation fee will apply
- Providing there is exclusivity of either lodge with family and / or friend’s children may be allowed and rates are available on request.
SAFARI VEHICLE EXCLUSIVITY
a. If vehicle exclusivity is required a charge of R6500 for the vehicle per day will be levied. A Day is regarded as lunch to lunch including an afternoon / evening and morning safari. Vehicle exclusivity is subject to availability and is based on the following seating capacities:
- Bush Lodge – 8 seats
- Little Bush Camp, Selati Camp and Earth Lodge – 6 seats
b. Vehicle exclusivity must be pre-booked and the surcharge, where applicable, will be charged to the extras account.
INSURANCE: Please ensure, and we strongly recommend, that your clients are the beneficiaries of a travel insurance policy covering at least injury, death, medical costs, emergency evacuation, repatriation, loss of or damage to personal belongings (due to theft or otherwise) and cancellation.
PLEASE NOTE THAT:
1. Your domicilium and that of your clients will be deemed to be as specified in the Reservation.
2. The booking and all services carried out in terms of the Reservation will be subject to South African law and the jurisdiction of South African courts.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS GROUPS
- Group Definition: 10 or more full paying guests
- Please call us