The Private Granite Suites offer an extraordinary experience for the exclusive use of six guests. Bold, inspiring materials mirror the extrusion of granite rocks that flank the camp while conveying the raw essence of Africa. A palette of silver, charcoal and elephant grey in a range of sumptuous materials creates an elegant and contemporary setting in each expansive suite.
The emphasis is on space, light and privacy while blurring the barrier between inside and out. A seamless integration with nature is achieved with large doors and windows all opening directly onto the Sand River. This luxury safari lodge is for the discerning traveler who appreciates the finer details of an African safari.
Rates inclusive of 14% V.A.T. • South African Rand • Subject to Availability
|Rates inclusive of 14% V.A.T. • South African Rand • Subject to Availability|
16 Dec 2016 to 15 Dec 2017
|2 x Suites - Per person sharing per night||20 850.00|
16 Dec 2017 to 15 Dec 2018
|Suites - Per person sharing per night||24 720.00|
|Suites - Single occupation per night||37 080.00|
|Pilot Room||2 500.00|
16 Dec 2017 to 15 Dec 2018
|Private Land Rover||15 000.00|
|Private Land Rover (repeat guest)||12 000.00|
|Private Land Rover plus Photographic Tuition||22 500.00|
|Private Land Rover plus Photographic Tuition (repeat guest)||19 500.00|
|Honeymoon Land Rover||18 000.00|
LONG STAY RATES
- Image Gallery
- Child Policy
- Terms | Conditions
Each suite has a private, heated swimming pool. Private Granite Suites can be booked individually or as a private camp for six Guests, making it ideal for honeymooning couples or small groups celebrating special occasions. The Private Granite Suites do not accommodate children under the age of 16, unless guests book the camp exclusively.
At Londolozi there has always been an emphasis on family. Over the past 80 years four generations have adventured, dreamed and discovered here.
The bushveld of Londolozi is a wild wonderland, a child’s dream come true, and we delight in being able to share her secrets with the next generation Children over the age of sixteen are always welcome!
Regrettably, no children under 16 years. Children under 16 years can only be accommodated if the entire camp is booked.
All children pay adult rate
All rates are per person, sharing a room, per night, in South African Rands (ZAR). We reserve the right to alter rates at any stage.
All single rooms will be levied a 50% single supplement from date of arrival
- All meals, teas and coffees daily, Soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirits and beers
- Two game drives daily in open Land Rovers
- Nature walks accompanied by experienced armed rangers
- One group yoga class per day at at Founders Camp
- Children six years and older welcome at Varty, Founders & Pioneer Camps, no children under the age of 16 at Private Granite & Tree Camps, unless exclusive use of camp is taken
- Children - Cubs Den programme
- Transfers to/from Londolozi airstrip to lodge
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- Laundry and VAT
- Early morning departures – rules apply – contact reservations
- Londolozi “Life” treatments
- Telephone calls
- Londolozi “Living” purchases, Champagne, cognacs, cellar wines, premium brand spirits, cigars & cigarettes
- Transfers to and from the lodge
- Airport taxes or landing fees, where applicable,
- Self drive park entrance fee, (2017) R190 (2018) R250 per vehicle +(2017) R50 (2018) R110 per person – subject to change without further notice
- Noise impact levy (2017) R4 000 (2018) R4 500 for flights landing/ departing before 09h00 after 16h00
- Pilot room (2017) R2 240 (2018) R2 500 per day, for one night’s stay only
- No guide rooms
- Private Vehicles
PLEASE NOTE THE CHANGES TO OUR LONG STAY RATES:
The first four nights will be charged at the standard rate irrespective of length of stay. A discounted rate of 5% will only apply from the 5th night onwards. Refer to our Child Policy for costing and conditions Refer to our Group Policy for costing and conditions
Arrival and Departure
- Arrival not earlier than 11h00, check into rooms at 13h30
- Check out of rooms at 11h00, departure not later than 11h30
Unless previously agreed otherwise, we require a 20% non-refundable deposit within 10 days of reservation confirmation. Londolozi reserves the right to cancel the reservation should we not receive the deposit within 10 days. The balance of payment is required 60 days prior to arrival. Short-lead time reservations must be paid in full immediately.
Cancellation or part cancellation (reduction in number of rooms or nights) of a confirmed reservation will result in the loss of the 20% deposit. Should a cancellation be received between 59 – 0 days prior to due arrival date, 100% cancellation penalty would be charged. Londolozi reserves the right to cancel reservations should full payment not be received within 60 days prior to arrival.
Visas & Passport
Visa requirements to be checked before departure
All visitors to South Africa are required by law to have a minimum of two blank pages in their passport to enable the entry visa to be issued. If there is insufficient space in the passport, entry will be denied
All passengers traveling with children under the age of 18 are required to carry an unabridged birth certificate when traveling to South Africa.
Travel Insurance is recommended, covering for personal effects, personal accident, medical and emergency travel expenses, as well as cancellation and curtailment – as the reservation will be subject to cancellation penalties as detailed above.