Jaci’s Sabi House is a exclusive-use, private abode which is situated in the famous Sabi Sand Reserve.
Jaci’s Sabi House accommodates a maximum of 6 guests at a time for exclusive-use bookings only and features a locally designed Main Lodge House and separate Guest Cottage with spacious interiors, luxurious finishes and bespoke decor. The thatch home is the ideal destination for the ultimate bush getaway, with access to prime game viewing areas within the Sabi Sand Reserve, where you can be assured of a Safari to be remembered. Complemented by private swimming pool, indigenous garden and your own private chef, field guide and game viewing vehicle, Jaci’s Sabi House is all set to offer guests nothing less than a spectacular private Safari experience.
Rates inclusive of 14% V.A.T. • South African Rand • Subject to Availability
1 Jan 2018 to 18 Dec 2018
|19 Dec 2018 to 5 Jan 2019|
|Jaci's Sabi House - Min 4 guests||60 000.00||68 000.00|
|Jaci's Sabi House - Extra Adult (pp)||15 000.00||17 000.00|
- Image Gallery
- Main House: 1 x King-bedded room accommodates a maximum of 2 guests with en-suite bath, shower, toilet & bidet
- Separate Guest Cottage: 2 x Individual twin-bedded rooms, each accommodating a maximum of 2 guests. Each room has its own en-suite bathroom with shower, toilet, basin & private patio areas
- Jaci’s Sabi House accommodates a maximum of 6 guests & a minimum of 4 guests
- Landscaped indigenous garden
- Plunge pool
- Fire pit, viewing deck & boma areas
- Fully equipped open-plan kitchen & bar areas at the Main House
- Main House lounge & outdoor dining area
JACI'S SABI HOUSE - Jaci's Sabi House can accommodate a maximum of 6 guests (6 adults, NO CHILDREN
MIN.4 / MAX. 6 GUESTS: 12 years and under). Minimum 4 guests / Maximum 6 guests
MAIN HOUSE: - 1 x King bedded room accommodating a maximum of two persons, bathroom with bath and shower, loo, bidet and hand basin
SEPARATE GUEST COTTAGE: - 2 x Twin bedded guest rooms each accommodating a maximum of two persons with own en-suite bathroom with shower, loo and hand basin
JACI'S SABI HOUSE - - Includes an open plan kitchen, indoor and outdoor dining facilities, private
MAIN LODGE & RECEPTION: game viewing vehicle and field guide
- Regret no children 12 years and under accepted
- Only children 13 years & over are allowed at Jaci's Sabi House & will be charged the applicable adult rate
INSURANCE: - We highly recommend that all guests have travel insurance & medical insurance cover for all unexpected incidents & to insure cancellation fees are covered
ROAD TRANSFERS / SCHEDULED TRAVEL TRADE
FLIGHTS / PRIVATE CHARTERS:
- All road transfers, scheduled flights and private charters must be arranged directly by the agent with the transfer company.
- Scheduled flights now available from Madikwe to Sabi Sand and vice versa and must be booked directly with Unique Air
- Gowrie Gate opens at 06h00
- Gowrie Gate closes at 19h00
NB: SELF-DRIVE GUESTS, it is not possible to cross directly from the Kruger National Park to the Sabi Sand Reserve.
Guests will have to exit the applicable gate & enter the Sabi Sands at the Gowrie Gate. Jaci's Sabi House is only accessible via the Gowrie Gate. Please do not direct your guests via Newington or Shaws gate, as they will have to exit & drive around to the Gowrie Gate. Once guests reach Acornhoek, the estimated travel time to Gowrie Gate is approximately 1h30 depending on the condition of the road which is fairly poor at the moment. We thus advise that guests reach the lodge prior to sunset. Afternoon game drives depart between 15h00 - 16h00
RESERVE FEES: - Sabi Sand reserve entrance fees must be paid in cash on arrival at Gowrie Gate
LATE ARRIVALS: - Guest arriving at night at the reserve gates will require an escort to the lodge - this must be pre-arranged with the lodge reservations office
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- All tariffs quoted are subject to change without prior notice, however rates quoted for confirmed bookings will be honoured
- Rates quoted are per unit per night. Additional adults will be charged the applicable per person rate
NB: It is the traveller's responsibility to ensure that they have adequate travel insurance for unforeseen cancellations, medical emergencies, etc.
- Only written cancellations will be accepted.
- Ensure to receive an acknowledgment of cancellation from the reservations office
- 25% cancellation fee incurred if the booking is cancelled after written confirmation.
- 50% cancellation fee incured if booking is cancelled 31 - 45 days prior to arrival
- 100% cancellation fee incured if booking is cancelled 30 days / less prior to arrival
Rates are quoted per first four guests per night - maximum 6 guests (6 x Adults), extra 1 or 2 guests at additional charge per person per night
Extra adults (from 5th adult) will be charged the applicable rate per person per night accordingly
Extra Adult rates are quoted per person per night
Peak season (19 December 2017 - 05 January 2018) & (19 Dec 2018 - 05 Jan 2019) Minimum 3 night stay over peak season
High Season (06 Jan 2018 - 18 Dec 2018)
Minimum stay of 3 nights is recommended to enhance the safari experience
Check-in is at 14h00. Should guests arrive earlier & require lunch, please note that this has to be pre-booked, lunch is served between 12h00 - 14h00.
Check out: Until 11:00am
- All meals prepared by private chef, speciality teas & filter coffee.
- Twice-daily game drives in your private game-viewing vehicle with your on-site field guide.
- Game drives include a sunrise / sunset stop and night drive with stargazing.
- All house drinks including a selection of South Africa’s most enjoyable wines (red, white & sparkling), local beers and our selection of premium spirits as well as non-alcoholic beverages.
- Transfers between Arathusa airstrip & Jaci’s Sabi House are included when flying with FedAir / Unique Air / FlexeFlyer / Private Charter.
- 14% VAT
- Transfers to & from Jaci’s Sabi House, other than from Arathusa airstrip as listed above
- Escort after dark from the reserve gates
- Gratuities, laundry, telephone calls & all incidental costs
- Emergency medical evacuation, travel insurance / travel cancellation refunds. (We highly recommend that guests have sufficient travel & medical insurance to cover any unexpected incidents)
- Sabi Sand reserve entrance fees, which will be charged (in cash) at Gowrie Gate. Reserve entrance fees are subject to change without prior notice
- A mandatory Sabi Sand Guest Conservation Contribution of R114.00 (including VAT) per person per night will be levied to all bookings
We highly recommend a minimum of 3 nights stay at Jaci’s Sabi House in order to get the full benefit of our spectacular South African Safari experience & hospitality!
JACI'S SABI HOUSE - MAIN LODGE & RECEPTION:
- Includes an open plan kitchen, indoor and outdoor dining facilities, private game viewing vehicle and field guide
Reserve Entrance Fee
The reserve entrance fee is approximately R280.00 per vehicle and R120.00 per person. These costs are subject to change without notice – please confirm with us when making your booking. Airstrip passenger taxes apply for passengers on all flights.
- Only written cancellations will be accepted.
- 25% Cancellation fee will be incurred if the booking is cancelled any time after the written confirmation is received.
- 50% cancellation fee is applicable if a booking is cancelled 31 - 45 days prior to arrival.
- 100% cancellation fee is applicable if a booking is cancelled 30 days and less prior to arrival.
- Can accommodate Children. Children will be charged the applicable additional person rate.
ELECTRICITY & WATER
Jaci’s Sabi House is on 220volt Water supply is via borehole and is clean and can be consumed, however we do have filtered water for drinking available in the main area and your room