Inyati Private Game Reserve is set in 65 000 hectares of unspoiled bushveld within the Sabi Sand Reserve, adjacent to the world-renowned Kruger National Park. The lodge is situated on the banks of the Sand River allowing for fantastic game viewing without leaving the camp. Diversity of species and relaxed big game allows for close-up game viewing and photography.
With no boundary fences between the Sabi Sand and the Kruger National Park, this reserve benefits from the great diversity of wildlife found in one of the richest wilderness areas on the African continent along, with the additional benefits experienced on a private game reserve.
Rates inclusive of 14% V.A.T. • South African Rands • Subject to Availability
|Seasonal Rates||1 Jan 2017 to 31 Dec 2017|
|Chalet Per Person Per Night Sharing||
|Seasonal Rates||1 Jan 2018 to 31 Dec 2018|
|Chalet Per Person Per Night Sharing||
- Image Gallery
- Terms | Conditions
Quality fabrics and rich earthy tones combine with African decor to create an ambience of spacious luxury. Each of the ten en-suite chalets is air conditioned and has mosquito nets and telephones. From the moment you first arrive in your room you realize that everything possible has been done to make your stay as special and as spectacular as possible.
Quality fabrics and rich earthy tones combine with African decor to create an ambience of spacious luxury. Each of the ten en-suite chalets is air conditioned and has mosquito nets and telephones. From the moment you first arrive in your room you realize that everything possible has been done to make your stay as special and as spectacular as possible. Our Executive chalets offer a superior level of luxury and privacy. Each Executive chalet boasts a King Size bed, indoor and outdoor shower as well as a large sunken bath, front and back private patio with lounger chairs as well as a sitting area.
At Inyati the days are designed to thrill you with intimate wildlife encounters and the nights to delight you with the indulgence and romance of the African night. View Africa’s most impressive wildlife on morning and evening game drives in open 4-wheel drive safari vehicles with expert guides and Shangaan trackers. Game drives traverse an area of 10,000 hectares and strict vehicle limits at sightings ensure the exclusivity of your game viewing experience. Off-road driving ensures that you have the best possible view of any exceptional sighting and guides are constantly in touch with each other to keep track of animal movements. Also interpretive guided bush walks are of offer for guests over the age of 16 years.
Inyati consists of eleven luxury chalets. Each air-conditioned chalet features en-suite bathroom with twin hand basins, separate bath, shower and w.c. The lodge accommodates 22 guests in total.
FACILITIES & ACTIVITIES
Inyati’s superbly positioned guest sitting and dining areas overlook the Sand River. The verandah overlooks the riverine vegetation, which is the natural habitat of the elephant and hippo.Other facilities available - the Warthog hollow bar, swimming pool, air-conditioned gym and walk-in wine cellar.Our traditional Shangaan boma is used on nights, (weather permitting) and is a truly memorable way to experience a safari evening under the African night sky. Enjoy fine cuisine and wines whilst seated around a warm crackling fire.
View Africa’s most impressive wildlife on morning and afternoon/evening game drives in open 4-wheel drive safari vehicles with expert guides and Shangaan trackers.
Game drives traverse an area of 10 000 hectares (24 700 acres) and strict vehicle limits at sighting ensure the exclusivity of your game viewing experience. Off-road driving ensures that you have the best possible view of any exceptional sighting and guides are constantly in touch with each other to keep track of animal movements.
Guests can also enjoy interpretive guided bush walks offering the bird watcher, dendrologist, botanist and the nature enthusiast the ultimate bush experience. There is no finer way to enjoy the essence of the African bush than on foot.
PRIVATE SAFARI VEHICLE
Exclusive use of a safari vehicle can be arranged upon request, but is subject to availability. Only a limited number of exclusive safari vehicles can be guaranteed at any one time.
Experience a traditional South African braai (barbeque) under a blanket of stars in the heart of the bushveld. The crackling fire, friendly conversation and delicious food add to the excitement of hearing a lions roar in the distance.
A traditional African setting where unique delicacies are prepared on an open fire. Enjoy the friendly company of your ranger whilst being entertained with bushveld stories and experiences. The rhythmic beat of a traditional African dance will entertain guests while aromas of food being prepared on the open fire fill the night sky.
Meals can be enjoyed on the open patio area overlooking the Sabi River. A combination of traditional South African and International dishes are always on the menu.
Inyati has a walk in wine cellar that is stocked with over 2000 bottles of selected wines and champagnes. A variety of some of South Africa’s top wines are available. Select your favourite wine to be enjoyed with your meal.
Inyati’s fully licensed ladies bar and lounge, The Warthog Wallow, provides the perfect setting for guests to meet for refreshing drinks in a relaxed environment. Enjoy drinks and snacks while the days exciting happenings are recounted.
The rates quoted are per person, per night sharing and priced in South African Rands.
They include accommodation as detailed below and 14% VAT.
Air-conditioned en-suite accommodation, breakfast, lunch, dinner, tea and coffee. Game drives in open 4-wheel drive safari vehicles conducted by experienced guides and trackers, refreshments on game drives, fishing, walking and spotlit night safaris. Transfers to and from the Ulusaba airstrip
Applicable airport taxes, bar purchases, certain special meal requests, curio shop purchases, flights and transfers, gratuities, laundry & valet services, Sabi Sand entrance fees, SAN Parks conservation fees, sole use of private safari vehicle, telephone calls, transfers to and from the lodge.
Children (Aged 8-10)
- While Inyati is an ideal destination for families, the lodge is more suited to children eight years and older. We request that proof of the child's age be supplied when making the reservation. This is a precautionary measure as Inyati Game Lodge is located in an unfenced reserve.
- Children between 8-10yrs sharing a chalet with two full paying adults, will pay 50% of the per person sharing.
- Children in their own suite will pay the standard adult rates.
- Children are permitted on game drives at guide's discretion.
- Children above 16yrs may participate in walking safaris - for younger children we offer child-friendly walks around the lodge with experienced guides.
- Child minding is conducted by lodge staff and can be arranged on arrival at a nominal hourly rate.
- Occasionally due to restrictions on the number of guests and vehicles allowed on the Sabi Sand Reserve, we may not be able to accommodate extra children in rooms.
- Full payment required 60 days prior to arrival.
- For bookings made within 60 days of travel, full payment is required on confirmation.
- All cancellations will only be accepted in writing and will only be effective on receipt of our cancellation voucher. There may also be cancellation fees levied by third parties or our affiliates such as flight or transfer operators.
- Inyati Game Lodge reserves the right to charge the following cancellation fees should a confirmed reservation be cancelled within the following period:
- 5% cancellation fee if cancelled more than 60 days prior to arrival.
- 25% cancellation fee if cancelled less than 60 days prior to arrival.
- 50% cancellation fee if cancelled less than 30 days prior to arrival.
- 90% cancellation fee if cancelled less than 14 days prior to arrival
ARRIVAL / DEPARTURE
Suggested arrival time is after 12h00 with check-in from 13h00.
Rooms must be vacated by 11h00 for the convenience of arriving guests. Late departure times can be arranged at the lodge, subject to availability of rooms