Resting lightly upon the ground within a 33,000 acre, private concession in the Kruger National Park, Singita Sweni Lodge is nestled beautifully amongst hundreds of trees at the edge of the Sweni River. In this tranquil, intimate hideaway, the decks of the lodge seem to hover in the branches, while inside, rich calming colours and textures echo the hues of the natural surroundings.
Rates inclusive of 14% V.A.T. • South African Rands • Subject to Availability
|Description||1 Jan 2017 to 31 Dec 2017|
|Suite - Per Adult Per Night||23 760.00|
|Suite - Per Child Per Night||11 880.00|
|6 Doubles/Twins; maximum 12 guests - per person per night||199 585.00|
- Image Gallery
- Terms | Conditions
- Six 1-bedroom suites
- There is complimentary internet (WiFi) access, however due to the remote location of the lodge, the wireless connection can be slow and intermittent
- Electricity/power available: 220V. Converters are also available and hair dryers are supplied in each suite
- There is a swimming pool in the main lodge area
- Spa and gym facilities are available
- The Singita Boutique & Gallery and Premier Wine Boutique
- There is a television available in the library at the main lodge
- Dependent upon area coverage, there is mobile phone signal
- Children of all ages are welcome. There are baby- sitting services available and tailor-made activities to suit each family. In the interest of safety, participation of children in game activities is at the discretion of your guide.
During your stay at Singita Boulders Lodge, you are likely to spot a great variety of wildlife, including species such as leopard, lion, rhino, large herds of buffalo, elephant, reedbuck, hyena, hippopotamus, nyala, cheetah, wild dogs and many types of birds.
- We can arrange scheduled flights or private charters for your trip. All flights land at the Satara airstrip located 45 minutes from the lodge. Guests are collected off the flight by Singita staff and transported to the lodge in a closed air-conditioned vehicle
- On scheduled flights, the weight of luggage is restricted to 20kg (44lb) for checked baggage and 5kg (11lb) for hand luggage
- Johannesburg – Satara: approximately 1 hour 30 minute
- Nelspruit – Satara: approximately 45 minutes
- Private aircraft pilots land at their own risk and are advised to broadcast their intentions on frequency 124,8 Mhz. Landing with prior permission only. Please note that only a small number of companies have permission to land at the Satara airstrip as it is run by the National Parks Board. Please contact reservations for a list of recommended charter companies.
- All charters are to be aware of the operating guidelines for pilots in the park and are to obtain prior permission before landing.
- Planes that can land at the Satara airstrip: King Air, Cessna and PC12.
- Runway: 17/35
- Latitude: 24° 22” 31.6’ S
- Longitude: 31° 46” 58.8’ E
- Elevation: 850ft
- Width: 20m
- Length: 1 000m
- Surface: gravel
- Frequencies in use: Lowveld
- Information: 119.0 VFR 124.8
- Closest non-precision let down facility is Skukuza NDB SZ 233
Your Journey To Reach Us - By Road
- From Johannesburg: approximately 8hr drive (+/- 600km)
- From Hazyview: approximately 3hr30minute drive (+/- 156km)
- From Nelspruit: approximately 4hr drive (+/- 216km)
- From Hoedspruit: approximately 2-3hr drive (+/- 155km)
- From Skukuza: approximately 2-3hr drive (+/-110km)
Rates are quoted in South African Rand (ZAR), inclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT) at 14% and are subject to change.
- All meals and beverages (including premium wines, spirits and liqueurs, but excluding French Champagne)
- Twice daily open Land Rover safaris, walking safaris, mountain biking safaris (accompanied by experienced guides and trackers)
- Return road transfers between the Satara airstrip and the lodges
- Laundry service
- Tourism levy at R62 per person per night
- Telephone calls
- Purchases from the Singita Boutique & Gallery
- French Champagne
- Spa treatments
- Transport to and from the reserve. Please see our flight & access documentation.
- Children of all ages are welcome at Singita Sweni Lodge.
- Infants under the age of 2 years will be accommodated free of charge.
- Children aged 2-16 years will be accommodated at 50% of the adult rate when sharing a standard Suite with 1 adult or child.
- Children accommodated in their own suite will attract the full adult rate.
- Triples are available on request. An additional room needs to be booked and a minimum charge of 3 adults will apply.
- Families of up to 3 members (including at least 1 child under the age of 10) are required to book and pay for the use of a private safari vehicle (subject to availability)
- Families of 4 or more members (including at least 1 child under the age of 10) are guaranteed the complimentary use of a private safari vehicle.
- In the interest of safety, participation of children in game activities is at the discretion of the guide.
Private Vehicle: R 13 125
- Single supplement will apply if three or more single rooms are booked in a reservation. A supplement of 25% of the adult rate will be added from the third single room onwards.
Deposit of 50% of the total accommodation charge is required on confirmation. Balance is due 30 days prior to arrival. For bookings made within 30 days of travel, we require full payment on confirmation.
Due to the increasing fuel cost, Federal Air may increase their fuel surcharge during the year, in which case the incremental must be borne by the client. Singita Game Reserves and Cybercapetown will not be accountable for any incremental costs.