The Private Granite Suites offer an extraordinary experience for the exclusive use of six guests. Bold, inspiring materials mirror the extrusion of granite rocks that flank the camp while conveying the raw essence of Africa. A palette of silver, charcoal and elephant grey in a range of sumptuous materials creates an elegant and contemporary setting in each expansive suite.
The emphasis is on space, light and privacy while blurring the barrier between inside and out. A seamless integration with nature is achieved with large doors and windows all opening directly onto the Sand River. This luxury safari lodge is for the discerning traveler who appreciates the finer details of an African safari.
Rates inclusive of 14% V.A.T. • South African Rand • Subject to Availability
16 Dec 2016 to
15 Dec 2017
|3x Suites||20 850.00|
16 Dec 2016 to
15 Dec 2017
|Private Landrover||on Request|
|Private Landrover + Photographic Tuition||on Request|
|Honeymoon Vehicle||on Request|
LONG STAY RATES
- Image Gallery
- Child Policy
- Terms | Conditions
Each suite has a private, heated swimming pool. Private Granite Suites can be booked individually or as a private camp for six Guests, making it ideal for honeymooning couples or small groups celebrating special occasions. The Private Granite Suites do not accommodate children under the age of 16, unless guests book the camp exclusively.
At Londolozi there has always been an emphasis on family. Over the past 80 years four generations have adventured, dreamed and discovered here.
The bushveld of Londolozi is a wild wonderland, a child’s dream come true, and we delight in being able to share her secrets with the next generation Children over the age of sixteen are always welcome!
Regrettably, no children under 16 years. Children under 16 years can only be accommodated if the entire camp is booked.
All children pay adult rate
All rates are per person, sharing a room, per night. We reserve the right to alter rates at any stage.
All single rooms will be levied a 50% single supplement from date of arrival
- All meals, teas and coffees daily, Soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirits and beers
- Two game drives daily in open landrovers
- Nature walks accompanied by experienced armed trackers
- One group yoga class per day at Varty Camp,
- Fitness Room at Varty Camp
- No children under the age of 16 at Private Granit Camps, except exclusive use of camp
- Children - Cubs Den programme
- Transfers to/from Londolozi airstrip to lodge
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- Laundry and VAT
- Early morning departures – rules apply – contact reservations
- Private yoga classes (on request)
- Londolozi “Life” treatments
- Telephone calls
- Londolozi “Living” purchases, Champagne, cognacs, cellar wines, premium brand spirits, cigars & cigarettes
- Transfers to and from the lodge
- Airport taxes or landing fees, where applicable,
- Self drive park entrance fee, R190 per vehicle + R50 per person – subject to change without further notice
- Noise impact levy R4 000 for flights landing/ departing before 09h00 after 16h00
- Private Land-Rover, Photographic Safari Vehicle
- Pilot room R2 240 per day, for one night’s stay only for one pilot
- No guide rooms
PLEASE NOTE THE CHANGES TO OUR LONG STAY RATES:
The first four nights will be charged at the standard rate irrespective of length of stay. A discounted rate of 5% will only apply from the 5th night onwards. Refer to our Child Policy for costing and conditions Refer to our Group Policy for costing and conditions
- Cancellation of a confirmed reservation (20% non-refundable deposit received) will result in loss of the deposit.
- Should a cancellation be received between 60 – 0 days prior to due arrival date, 100% cancellation penalty would be charged.
- We reserve the right to cancel reservations should full payment not be received within 60 days prior to arrival.
- Refunds are at the discretion of management and subject to a 10% administration fee.
Visas & Passport
Visa requirements to be checked before departure
All visitors to South Africa are required by law to have a minimum of two blank pages in their passport to enable the entry visa to be issued. If there is insufficient space in the passport, entry will be denied