Londolozi Pioneer Camp is set amongst the dappled shade of 500 year old ebony trees, the three luxury suites and generous bush home central area is the culmination of four decades of design experience in the safari industry.Pioneer Camp is the most secluded of Londolozi’s Luxury camps. The three private suites have superb river views and are perfect for honeymoons and private getaways.
Focused on multi-generational family travel, this adaptable camp can also be converted into a private bush home for family groups of 6 – 14 people through linking glass sky walkways into interconnected family units. The spacious entrance-halls, are decorated with a Ralph Lauren feel. Clean lines, modern and sophisticated with floor to ceiling glass sliding panels which frame the wilderness views beyond.
Rates inclusive of 14% V.A.T. • South African Rands • Subject to Availability
16 Dec 2016 to 15 Dec 2017
|3 x Suites||20 850.00 ZAR|
16 Dec 2016 to 15 Dec 2017
|Private Landrover||on Request|
|Private Landrovrer + Photographic Tuition||on Request|
Pilot room - 1 night only
LONG STAY RATES
The first four nights will be charged at the standard rate irrespective of length of stay. A discounted rate of 5% will only apply from the 5th night onwards.
stay. A discounted rate of 5% will only apply from the 5th night onwards.
- Image Gallery
- Child Policy
- Terms | Conditions
The spacious entrance-halls, are decorated with a Ralph Lauren feel. Clean lines, modern and sophisticated with floor to ceiling glass sliding panels which frame the wilderness views beyond. The bathrooms are classic Victorian with modern accents in the marble, chrome and mahogany finishes. Throughout the camp there is a pervading sense of history thanks to faithfully restored memorabilia of photographs, old suitcases, silver, crystal glass and gramophones. Everything about Pioneer Camp is deeply personal and provides a romantic backdrop to the adventures of a new generation of sophisticated travelers.
At Londolozi there has always been an emphasis on family. Over the past 80 years four generations have adventured, dreamed and discovered here.
The bushveld of Londolozi is a wild wonderland, a child’s dream come true, and we delight in being able to share her secrets with the next generation Children over the age of four are always welcome!
Pioneer Camp is the most secluded of Londolozi’s luxury camps. The three private suites have superb river views and are perfect for couples. Yet this adaptable camp also can be converted into a private bush home for family groups of up to twelve people.
One set of inter leading suites - No 2 inter-leading into No 3. The suites have a separate small bedroom with shower, hand basin and toilet. One child can sleep in the small bedroom and a second child may sleep in the lounge. There is privacy for each room within the suite.
- Children 6 – 11 years sharing a suite with two adults, each pay 50% of adult rate
- Children 12 and older pay adult rates
- Two children 6 - 11 years sharing an inter-leading suite, pay one adult rate and one child rate (50% of adult rate)
- Three children 6 - 11 years sharing an inter-leading suite, each pay the child rate (50% of adult rate)
All rates are per person, sharing a room, per night. We reserve the right to alter rates at any stage.
All single rooms will be levied a 50% single supplement from date of arrival
- All meals, teas and coffees daily, Soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirits and beers
- Two game drives daily in open landrovers
- Nature walks accompanied by experienced armed trackers
- One group yoga class per day at Varty Camp,
- Fitness Room at Varty Camp
- Children six years and older welcome at Pioneer Camps
- Children - Cubs Den programme
- Transfers to/from Londolozi airstrip to lodge
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- Laundry and VAT
- Early morning departures – rules apply – contact reservations
- Private yoga classes (on request)
- Londolozi “Life” treatments
- Telephone calls
- Londolozi “Living” purchases, Champagne, cognacs, cellar wines, premium brand spirits, cigars & cigarettes
- Transfers to and from the lodge
- Airport taxes or landing fees, where applicable,
- Self drive park entrance fee, R190 per vehicle + R50 per person – subject to change without further notice
- Noise impact levy R4 000 for flights landing/ departing before 09h00 after 16h00
- Private Land-Rover, Photographic Safari Vehicle
- Pilot room R2 240 per day, for one night’s stay only for one pilot
- No guide rooms
PLEASE NOTE THE CHANGES TO OUR LONG STAY RATES:
The first four nights will be charged at the standard rate irrespective of length of stay. A discounted rate of 5% will only apply from the 5th night onwards. Refer to our Child Policy for costing and conditions Refer to our Group Policy for costing and conditions
- Cancellation of a confirmed reservation (20% non-refundable deposit received) will result in loss of the deposit.
- Should a cancellation be received between 60 – 0 days prior to due arrival date, 100% cancellation penalty would be charged.
- We reserve the right to cancel reservations should full payment not be received within 60 days prior to arrival.
- Refunds are at the discretion of management and subject to a 10% administration fee.
Visas & Passport
Visa requirements to be checked before departure
All visitors to South Africa are required by law to have a minimum of two blank pages in their passport to enable the entry visa to be issued. If there is insufficient space in the passport, entry will be denied